Feeling Grateful to Others



Hi guys :)
In this page, I want to tell you about my story. you must read my story no matter how. Do not get bored to read my blog :v

On Tuesday 2nd May, I went to school with my brother. He drove me to school at 06.20 a.m. I told him maybe today I came home fast, I study as usual. I met my classmates and having fun in rest time. After the teaching and learning activities was finished, my friends and I waiting in the library because we had Lintas Minat English Language with Mrs. Wiwin. 

My friend text me that we must went to Communication Laboratory because our teacher already there. After we have been there and have a sit, we watch the film project which made by the other group. After watched two films, our teacher absent us. And she said that we may to home because its over on 14.00 p.m. I immediately send a message to my brother after hearing the notice that we may home, but the operator said my pulse was up and my battery getting low. I waited in front of my class about half an hour. I feel so hungry :( and I went to Bazar for eat something. I bought noodles and avocado juice. After feeling full, I waiting for my brother in front of the gate. 

Tik tok tik tok
3 hours was left...
 
I felt I can not wait anymore. I asked Mas Bro as our Caraka to borrowed his handphone and called my brother, but he said that his pulse was up too. I am so critical confused and scare. I still in the school on 17.30 p.m? It never been before. Then, I got an idea. I borrow the charge from him and turn on back my cellphone. I asked my friend if he sell the pulse. But, he said his mother was not home. Then, he told me if my brother have a Whatsapp and I sais yes. He asked my brother's number to be contacted and was told that I had been waiting for him since 3 hours ago. He is so kind and I immediately thanked him. If only he had not contacted my brother, maybe I was still in Caraka's office until the day before Isha. About half an hour, my brother came and drove me to home, I also thanked to Mas Bro and get some rest in home.

So, that my story. My friend was very kind of me. I feeling grateful to him taht time. I have so many kind of friends. Thanks God :)

Comments